I suggest you ...

it would be great if pet project plans could choose 5 tables

Adminium is a great heroku addon, but for side project apps I can't justify the cost. only having access to 5 tables is a fine way to limit the free product, but it would be nice to be able to choose. it seems to allow the first 5 alphabetically - dont make me name my tables just to have access to them in adminium haha!

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sam BSam B shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John SmithJohn Smith commented  · 

Free should be read-only for all tables, and write should be mocked ... That way I can use it to get a feel for what it does and if I need real write access ... pay up!

• SZSZ commented  · 

It's very unfavorable that alphabetical order is used to order the tables, meaning for most customers with more than 5 tables, the "Users" table will not be accessible under the pet project plan.

• Karsten RedmerKarsten Redmer commented  · 

I am on a big migration from Rails 2 to 3 - while testing Adminium to replace my admin-backend in future my first 5 tables are empty :-(

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I agree with this suggestion. Five is good to get me used to the app, but will not be enough as the app becomes more commerical. However, if I cannot choose the tables, adminium is useless to me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base